Are the upfront costs of studying stopping you from improving your career prospects?
The VET FEE-HELP scheme allows you to study now and pay for your course later.
VET FEE-HELP explained
It is a loan for all or part of your tuition fees, which the Australian Government pays directly to Study Group Australia Pty Limited, the Registered Training Organisation of which ACPE Academy is a trading division.
The great thing about VET FEE-HELP is that you don't have to make any repayments until you have a job and your income reaches a certain level, which is $54,126 for the 2015/16 income year. The loans are then repaid effortlessly through the tax system.
To find out more just download the VET FEE-HELP Fact Sheet.
Approved courses at ACPE Academy
Students enrolled in the following courses can apply for VET FEE-HELP:
Who can apply for VET FEE-HELP?
You are eligible for VET FEE-HELP if you:
- are an Australian citizen; or
- are a New Zealand Special Category Visa holder who meets long-term residency requirements; or
- are a permanent humanitarian visa holder (resident in Australia for the duration of the unit);AND
- have not exceeded the FEE‑HELP limit, which for 2016 is $99,389 for most students; AND
- meet course requirements as follows:
- are a full fee-paying / fee for service student studying a diploma, advanced diploma, graduate certificate or graduate diploma level course at an approved VET FEE‑HELP provider; OR
- are a student subsidised by a state or territory government (other than the Australian Capital Territory) studying a diploma or advanced diploma course; OR
- are a student subsidised by the Victorian, South Australian, Queensland, Western Australian and New South Wales Government studying in a specified certificate IV course (nominated courses vary by state) as part of the Certificate IV Trial that concludes in December 2016; AND
- are enrolled with an approved VET FEE-HELP provider in an eligible unit of study by the census date for that unit.
For more information about the HELP residency requirements for New Zealand Special Category Visa holders, please read the FAQs NZ SCV page.
For more information regarding the VET FEE-HELP eligibility requirements, read the VET FEE‑HELP Information booklet, available on the publications page.
For further information on VET FEE-HELP go to Study Assist.
Provider Name: Study Group Australia Pty Limited.
RTO Code: 5806
Fee Schedules for 1 January to 30 June, 2016
Fee Schedules for 1 July to 31 December, 2015
Fee Schedules until June, 2015
Fee Schedules until 30 June, 2014
Fee Schedules for 1 July to 31 December, 2014